Tuesday, January 16, 2007

RIP Sebastian Flyte

The blog of the esteemed fish person has gone.

See, boys and girls? I never make idle threats.

Anyway, hopefully Sparacus/Mark Goucher/Seb Flyte will build his OWN blog, sans insane administrators. After all, ALL opinions are valid. Even mine. Even if I use acronyms (seriously, what WAS that all about?). I think you should moderate your own blog rather than get moopyist to do it for you. Que sera sera.

I'd have a minute's silence, but I'm busy.

...

or have I spoken too soon? The blog has seemingly hop-skipped-and-jumped to a new address, unaltered in anyway. Oh well, back to causing mayhem! Arise Andrew, Nigel, Dave, anonymous, All Moopys Are Bastards!

WE HAVE WORK TO DO.... NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(imagine some Murry Gold music for that last bit)


...

or have I, again, spoken too soon? The blog has vanished again!

But rest assured... when we find it... it will BURN!!

(Rachnoss dialogue doesn't really carry well as prose, does it?)

...

I dunno if I've found it, but this bloke is definitely suspicious...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=82698924

and this

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Ben_Chatham

raises a wry smile.

10 comments:

Colin said...

The acronyms thing? Well, the Moopy guy was one of the ones picking on me for being a Doctor Who fan, so I guess that whenever we used acronyms he thought we were doing it to confuse him.

The twat.

AS for he was running Spara's blog in the first place, perhaps he was doing it to make Spara look like a bigger bell-end than he usually does. If so, he almost managed it, so kudos to him for that.

Youth of Australia said...

What is that guy's problem?

And it has to be said the blog actually made me pity Spara more than hate him. His casual revealing he has no close friends or family that ever want to spend time with him is both unsurprising and heartbreakingly sad.

I might post some the mental anarchy I violently inserted into Seb Flyte's ramblings. bwahahah.

Jared "No Nickname" Hansen said...

To quote Samwise Gamgee: "I don't know why... but it makes me sad."

Sparacus is indeed so tragic a character that he may rival Avon himself. I mean, say what you will about him, he's clearly sacrificed a lot of the time in his life to be abused by strangers on the internet. (And ignoring any friendly offers that came his way, of course)

Youth of Australia said...

Don't worry, Jared, he's got a new blog...

http://moopymoop.blogspot.com/

Let us spread the love.

Jared "No Nickname" Hansen said...

Ah, that was a nice ten minutes of shitstirring.

And now, I am on a blog that ALLOWS THE USE OF ACRONYMS!!!

omg lol wtf a/s/l rotflmao stfu DVD JBC SMERSH UNIT TARDIS AIS ATO FBI CIA KGB NATO RAAF SUV WWF...

etc etc etc

Jared "No Nickname" Hansen said...

`Ang about, his blog seems to have mysteriously vanished!

Puzzled I am, Sam...

Colin said...

This has got to be that Madison from Moopy doing this. To fuck with our heads, I suspect.

I'd check at Moopy for the latest no doubt riveting updates to this saga, but the site seems to be down at the moment.

No loss.

Youth of Australia said...

Don't worry lads, I intend to most a heap of "Madison = Contents of Phillipino Septic Tank Left Festing In Maggots and Racid Sweat" style gags on the new blog.

Company, ADVANCE!

Jared "No Nickname" Hansen said...

Rachnoss dialogue is very, very flat in actuality. It's only when it's given to the campiest actress in all of the UK, who is advised to shriek it at the top of her lungs through a pair of plastic fangs, that it becomes impressive...

Unlike the inherent pomposity and parody in Sontaran dialogue.

Sontaran might is INVINCIBLE!

Youth of Australia said...

Don't forget to address each syllable to a different part of the room.

Mind you, Sarah Parish CAN do non-camp stuff... but that pretty much goes out the window when you're painted bright red, given the body of a spider and an army of cloaked astro zombies...